Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Nice aerial photograph of The One found on Reddit. What's most apparent is how prominent the hangars will appear on the skyline from a distance.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/media?url=ht...eg?s=c4ffd3ec2adc4cdd399a812adf6473cefb625e6b

looking-south-at-the-yonge-and-bay-street-urban-buildup-v0-jb26xffmxuhc1.jpeg

He's not. I agree its ugly. At the very least it could use a refresh.
And 2 people isn't exactly a crowd either...

....that said, 401 Bay should least tell us that refreshes are not always a good thing. So that's a careful what you wish for there. >.<

Part 2 of 2 taken on February 11, 2024:

Yonge and Bloor (aka the Golden Corner or the Champagne Corner):

IMG_1910.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
IMG_1913.jpeg
IMG_1914.jpeg

Yonge Side:

IMG_1915.jpeg
IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_1918.jpeg

Soon enough, I might be able to photograph The One from the York Beltline Trail between Dufferin and Marlee!
Here it is!

The One as photographed from the York Beltline Trail between Dufferin and Marlee (though more specifically next to 8 Haus) on February 12, 2024:

IMG_1925.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg
IMG_1927.jpeg

Its driving me nuts how long it's been since the RCS has moved up 😤 LET'S GO!!! 😅

Yes, they have been working on the mechanical section for months if not more than a year since they first started on it. It is the first mechanical section so they must be discovering/learning how to best optimize their work process. Just like with other aspects of this building, the next section won’t take as long.

Yes, they have been working on the mechanical section for months if not more than a year since they first started on it. It is the first mechanical section so they must be discovering/learning how to best optimize their work process. Just like with other aspects of this building, the next section won’t take as long.
They started working on the mechanical cladding in mid December.

Back