Toronto The HUB | 258.46m | 59s | Oxford Properties | Rogers Stirk Harbour

It's still no reason for it to take over almost every discussion on design in my books. The RSH+P architecture is being set aside with these colour comparisons to the surrounding P+S Inc. designed towers.

Now proposed much shorter:

DY5dFRTXUAErKLm.jpg:large

Can misleading posts be deleted? Cuz it should be pretty obvious that you can't magically chop 80 meters from a tower while keeping the same floor count (unless you're going for some kind of "Being John Malkovitch" vibe).

We do occasionally delete a misleading post, but it's rare. In this case, because the City's own notice board includes the transposed numbers, I'd rather leave the post up as a record of that fact.

PS - I've sent an email off to the planner regarding the typo.

Yeah no way a 60 storey office tower would only be 208m LOL. Especially one with big floor plates like this and that top floor feature. Def a typo. Someone with dyslexia.

Cover letter indicates 281m
…or 280.7 metres in the architectural drawings, hence the transposed numbers. The planner got back to me and they are correcting the image before the sign is posted onsite. Thanks for posting the pic @Freegoing, it's led to that getting fixed.

Back