Hamilton The Design District 41 | ?m | 31s | Emblem Developments | Arcadis

Ground floor forms for "phase 2" building are in place. Still very curious what the plan is here. Perhaps I'll reach out to the city asking if there are new phasing plans or site plan documents. There's no way there's enough room here for the third tower at the moment. So I do wonder what the heck the plan is. We will likely know just from looking in a few months, but it's a mishmash at the moment.
1000004661.jpg

Yeah they've pretty clearly shifted the third tower south. There definitely is no longer a 25m gap.
I don't know that this is true. They have a trailer set up where the walkway would be planned, so I think it could theoretically still be there. It looks to me like they're just building the south half of the third tower, but it's a very odd plan.

Taken today. Solid progress since I last took some shots, two weeks ago.

5D1MlcOh.jpeg

fuu2VL4h.jpeg

wPpQry6h.jpeg

qWT9rvih.jpeg

Ut87aMNh.jpeg

1WaQ9eeh.jpeg

9YNdNqvh.jpeg

UauMeuWh.jpeg

NQH0Ra5h.jpeg

w5NhhUfh.jpeg
It looks like the area around the church is still there from those pictures, thanks for the photos from above.

That means that the tower wasn't shifted south, but then one wonders what they are doing over there since they didn't seem to drive piles far enough north to support the tower?

See the ground floor plan and your photo with the church edge in red:
1000004824.png
1000004823.jpg

god does that building on the right ever look apocalyptic..

is that a greenhouse on the top? I do like the thought of MDUs having green houses on top to grow food..

Back