Toronto The Bread Company | 67.8m | 20s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Taken 9 February.

IMG_6899.jpeg
IMG_6900.jpeg
IMG_6901.jpeg

I've always really liked buildings designed by Lamb.
Heard they're not great to live in though? Not trying to spread anything lol.

I mean, this has 2 elevators for 309 units...

Those units?
View attachment 540817

@paupah

PE is on point above, but I'd add, the image he selected also shows you the classic Lamb Bowling Alley unit configuration, Essentially one window or two at most at the end of a long dark tunnel. City rules and market conditions can make it tough to create an optimal layout for a resident; but Lamb has making a hostile layout down to an art.

That said, I would agree, he tends to have Arch. Firms produce above average exteriors on his builds. (not all of them mind you, but many)

@paupah

PE is on point above, but I'd add, the image he selected also shows you the classic Lamb Bowling Alley unit configuration, Essentially one window or two at most at the end of a long dark tunnel. City rules and market conditions can make it tough to create an optimal layout for a resident; but Lamb has making a hostile layout down to an art.

That said, I would agree, he tends to have Arch. Firms produce above average exteriors on his builds. (not all of them mind you, but many)
Then they'll do something like King Charlotte which is a winner in almost every way:
  • Looks sharp (curtain wall!)
  • Rooftop amenity
  • All wide-shallow units
  • 7 units per floor
  • 2 elevators for 232 units (not the best, but certainly not the worst)

Back