Toronto The Address at High Park | ?m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | BDP Quadrangle

Friend: So where do you live on Bloor, again?

Resident: The Address...?

Friend: Yeah, what's your address?

Resident: The Address on Bloor...

Friend: yeah...

Resident: I just said it!

Friend: Whaaaa? Ohhh it's 1638 Bloor at Indian Road.

I was wondering when this project would move into sales. Anyone buying should move into the south side to avoid the outdoor subway noise to the north.

Actually the noise at that part is minimal along Edna but the noise begins really over the bridge at the parking lot and that has lessened in the past 6 months. I've seen ttc crews tightening the tracks there a couple of days a week.

24 June 2009 photo update

Noticed today that interior work is progressing on the sales centre. I'd like to see lower prices here--perhaps "from $169,000?"

dsc02304y.jpg

For those interested in this project there is a Broker's Sale on October 15th... Call up your agents if interested... :)

Sorry for the screen printouts...

Rendering
Building.jpg

Pricing ( Parking and Locker are not included in the price)
AddressHP.jpg

Parking: $26,500
Locker: $5000-$5800
Bicycle Storage: $1000

Last edited:
Not bad at all. Now if only Tridel would fire those hacks at Kirkor and dip their toes into some 'good Quadrangle'...

^Urbandreamer just called the shots: The Address won; 2G-zero.

This looks good for the area, and for avenues!

It does and hope it gets built soon. They sure are taking their time getting the sales office up and going even the Giraffe had their sales office up within a month and their website is spectacular compared to the The Address at High Park.

The only draw back I can see to this Condo is the pricing and the Condos on the North side facing the subway.

They are having a broker VIP event on Thursday evening. If anyone wants to attend the VIP event. Send me a message and i will get you to the front of the line for fist choice and the best pricing.

Back