Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

A good thing is Stock's small patio on the 31st floor. It looks like a strange excrescence from the outside but the view is spectacular.

9240742725_deeac16d72_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8968440...n/photostream/ imagine by steveve

Can anyone tell me why the windows are grey as highlighted in the picture above? Excuse me if someone posted the explanation to this before, I haven't really been following Trump's construction.

Attachments

• 9240742725_deeac16d72_b.jpg
    9240742725_deeac16d72_b.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 794
The restaurant has the lower of the two balconies, so I doubt very much that its kitchen would be located a level above the condo sky lobby (where the upper balcony is).

Level 33 of the building is a mechanical level. The mechanical level is located above level 32 were the upper level of the Spa (on the North Side) and the Residential Sky Lobby (South side) are situated. The restaurant and the lower level of the Spa are on level 31. The Residences begin on level 34.

Level 33 of the building is a mechanical level. The mechanical level is located above level 32 were the upper level of the Spa (on the North Side) and the Residential Sky Lobby (South side) are situated. The restaurant and the lower level of the Spa are on level 31. The Residences begin on level 34.

Can you give us an update on when the signage will be complete on this building? The "P" is still missing from the north side. Also when will the LED light feature become active?

indeed it is. basically no windows on these floors all around the tower, photo illustrating from earlier days:

5269414160_67ca115d6b_b.jpg

Taken today:

DSC_0215 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

Can you give us an update on when the signage will be complete on this building? The "P" is still missing from the north side. Also when will the LED light feature become active?

And there is still a chunk of missing teal glass about ten or twelve storeys up, west side. Not too visible from street level but pretty unsightly from neighbouring buildings.

I have a feeling this building simply has run out of money. With high price units yet to close due to pending lawsuits, the developer has probably put all repairs and finishes on hold. This may take a few more years to be completely finished.

I have a feeling this building simply has run out of money. With high price units yet to close due to pending lawsuits, the developer has probably put all repairs and finishes on hold. This may take a few more years to be completely finished.

This may be but when you consider that the developer paid many Millions to Donald Trump to put his prestigious name on the building you would think that the developer would make it a priority to get the roof-top signage complete and illuminated at night.

walked by TT today... what a mess... the service ramp ceiling is still looking disasterous after a truck smashed it up and the awnings are filthy. The granite on the south side of the tower is begining to get stained with rust. And to think this was one of the most promising developments going up a few yrs ago...

They are definitely broke. I just pray that some day (eventually) things will get sorted out (especially the "P").

I wonder if tourists look up at it and wonder, "what's trum?" They probably think its another Canadian bank.

I doubt tourists even notice it. Thankfully it`s packed in against its neighbours so tightly that it almost disappears unless you`re specifically looking for it. One we get BA2, INDX, and Richmond-Adelaide lined up to the north of it it will hopefully become invisible

Back