Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Feb 18 and more photos on my flckr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118; The sun came out a hour after doing my shooting
5457371120_da0fa2ea8f_b.jpg

5456762869_8020222d2c_b.jpg

5456751979_ff14bcd9dc_b.jpg

5456750505_a6ec055152_b.jpg

There's another rumour that Trump (ie Snaider) has run into more financing problems. Certainly the site looked dormant today,

The east side of this tower looks like $H!T. Sorry, it just does. And there is no pattern to any of the windows or floor heights on this thing. Yikes.

There's another rumour that Trump (ie Snaider) has run into more financing problems. Certainly the site looked dormant today,

I passed by two or three times yesterday and saw activity each time. I can't see what's going on at the top, but down at the bottom there were definitely people working.

The east side of this tower looks like $H!T. Sorry, it just does. And there is no pattern to any of the windows or floor heights on this thing. Yikes.

I can't find any smiley's sticking their tongues out. But you get my gist.

I drove by this afternoon at 4:20pm - and there were workers there working at ground level......

Guys, I just heard a rumour that Trump Tower will be capped at the 7th floor.

Don't be ridiculous, it's already more than halfway built. What they ARE going to do is dis-assemble the entire structure and rebuild each condo unit on the owner's property, either on their front or back lawn, or in a tree if the buyer so prefers. If they already live in a condo, they just get the interiors to remodel their current condo with.

Don't be ridiculous, it's already more than halfway built. What they ARE going to do is dis-assemble the entire structure and rebuild each condo unit on the owner's property, either on their front or back lawn, or in a tree if the buyer so prefers. If they already live in a condo, they just get the interiors to remodel their current condo with.

He's right ya know.

i was just thinking, trump would be really spectacular if elevators were located in the corner area leading up to the lantern. they would offer one-of-a-kind views.

just imagine seeing elevators beneath the glass going up and down... sweeeeeeet! :cool:

TrumpToronto1.jpg

Back