Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

The comments are hardly inflammatory enough, especially the first two, to be considered anything other than wisecracks. If we banned everyone for such mild offences, there'd be tumbleweeds blowing through here. If @TheDissident makes a big mistake though, buh-bye.

Do you need a safe space? LOL

BREXIT, Trump, maybe Front National next.... nationalism is the future. It's Trudeau who is out of place.
Off topic, but please let me quickly indulge. Nationalism, very arguably, lies in the short-term future. But in the long term future, that is, the future of human life on this planet? Racial convergence and the recognition of shared humanity is inevitable.

Off topic, but please let me quickly indulge. Nationalism, very arguably, lies in the short-term future. But in the long term future, that is, the future of human life on this planet? Racial convergence and the recognition of shared humanity is inevitable.
Nothing is inevitable.

Climate change doesn't care what race you are.

The comments are hardly inflammatory enough, especially the first two, to be considered anything other than wisecracks. If we banned everyone for such mild offences, there'd be tumbleweeds blowing through here. If @TheDissident makes a big mistake though, buh-bye.

Yup. For a forum like this to succeed we need to focus on the thing we all supposedly care about--development of this great city. I know for sure that I have some values and opinions that run counter to the majority here, but I didn't come to a development forum to push them on people.

30395125354_13aa45a70f_b.jpg

I'm pretty shocked by the interested parties. My gut and other guts maybe wrong. 33 Gerrard could be the real thing.

I don't get the connection to 33 Gerrard being the real thing. I am probably missing something here. Can you help me with this? Thanks

The developer of 33 Gerrard is one of the parties named as being interested in buying the building

Back