Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

So does anybody have any updates on Trump right now? How's the concrete pour going? I can't wait to see this baby soar...

Nothing much new. They've got a concrete spreader installed, they're working on the columns on P2, and they've started pouring the outside walls. Based on how it's going so far, I could see them being out of the ground by the end of October.

Photosynth is very cool. I like the 3D effect. Thank you khristopher

September 10

From Bay looking southeast
2849228865_2b8c8fdd50_b.jpg

From Bay looking northeast towards Adelaide
2849228881_7e1fb09823_b.jpg

Looking northwest towards the Bay Adelaide corner. Thay are getting ready to pour concrete for the north foundation.
2849228897_a0f5d4dc95_b.jpg

Looking west towards Bay Street, they are continuing to work on the perimeter walls.
2849228909_7a9dbc4f23_b.jpg

Looking southwest towards Bay
2849228919_77e97ac58f_b.jpg

Installing the rebar for the east foundation
2850077838_45cf2b8411_b.jpg

Pumpcrete At Work

This thing is amazing to watch, like a giant cyborg hand reaching around the site

dsc01050gi4.jpg

dsc01051wl1.jpg

I bet everyone would love to see a time-lapse video of this thing at work! So just stop doing any work and take a photo every 10 seconds and then make it into a video for us!

Yeah, I heard that. I also heard that they're going to tear down the CN Tower and replace it with a Wal-Mart.

Actually I heard they were gonna fill the entire skydome with water and turn it into the world's largest indoor/outdoor swimming pool. Then I heard they were gonna build a diving board off the skypod deck of the CN tower and turn it into the world's highest diving board.

But both of these rumours can't be true :confused:

Maybe they are just stupid meaningless rumours and the people who believe them are equally as stupid...

It's interesting how this sort of hot air is blowing around a lot more lately, and around a lot more threads here. Sign of the times I guess.

Back