Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

July 04
There will be no living area or what every over the retail area on Park Lawn as the steel work is going up and for a single story units. The steel work is not design to add another floor or 2 at a later date.
5904715385_804fc0f4c9_b.jpg

5905255228_c467526af4_b.jpg

5905259800_00d1ebba6f_b.jpg

5905257518_4dd37e89e4_b.jpg

5904706471_9f336b974a_b.jpg

July 04
There will be no living area or what every over the retail area on Park Lawn as the steel work is going up and for a single story units. The steel work is not design to add another floor or 2 at a later date.

drum118 ... I don't think the retail buildings fronting Park Lawn was ever intended to have residential above (maybe multi-level commercial at best?)

Between what the render shows and based on the steel framing, not going to happen.

That is roof joist between the beams and they cannot support any live load on them. See no support or connections for framing to be added at a later date.

what you said makes no sense

Sure it does if you were in the steel fabrication industry. A single story steel framing as shown, cannot support extra floors when it wasn’t design to do so at a later date.

this project came out very well....is it true the builder of South Beach is the same owner of the Royal York?..What I was told by workers there the fit and finish is good compare to other projects where its a complete mess.......

the back end of tower 1 should have some trees or bushes to make it look cleaner. the building looks weird on that sloped hill

The back of tower 1 will be landscaped in the fall when the construction of the outdoor pool and the hot tub are fully complete. There is also a million dollar trail that will be built around the buildings. Once complete it will look beautiful. :)...

Will prob take some pictures in a few days (live close by). The second tower is moving along well, around 3-4 stories I think and looks like they put that overhang up at the main entrance, looked interesting for the few seconds I caught it while driving by.

Was there this weekend (sorry, no photos). Definitely saw some 4th floor walls coming up. There were a bunch of cars parked, looks like either the top floors of Phase 1 are picking finishes, or potentially a buyer for the last 3 or 4 units (last I spoke to the rep was 3 weeks ago).

Great pic Fuu, interesting angle.

I got to take a few pics from street level, was hard to get any great shots with trucks, boarding etc in the way.

I really like the main entrance with the overhang, this development is turning out real interesting.

upload images

Last edited:

Back