Toronto Smart House | 82.6m | 25s | Urban Capital | a—A

With application recognition and branding in play, it appears Urban Capital already has the proposal and design set up. Prefer aA, but my guess would be Core considering UC's long partnership with the firm.

1-2 floors of retail fronting Queen should be a must, hopefully with allowance for eateries. It's a shame Momofuku is situated inside the Shangri-La. After visiting their NY East Village last summer, I've always felt their brand is more suited for an urban retail main street like QW.

I agree. though surely they can find a suitably similar eatery for this location.

Very true. Toronto is a city of incredible culinary minds. Condos should really embrace eateries and creative social spaces at grade, especially in this district. Restaurants at the Victory condo should be an encouragement for all future developments to follow.

Last edited:
smarthousea25.jpg

I always find it weird when condo's open for registration before the actual development proposal has been approved by the city.

Another fully-glazed tower, this time with some red glazing on the balconies. Mehhh.

Back