2.4K     2 

Toronto skyline

^^^nice

DSCN0953_zpsa127cd08.jpg

DSCN0936_zpsb659f831.jpg

DSCN0923_zps5a6e3e9b.jpg

DSCN0938_zpsf1b4f839.jpg

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum but am friends with a couple of other photographers on here and contribute to another related forum as well. I take photos for a living but not always of this genre.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's images!

Neil

Obvious Answers by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Rip Off by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Quadrilateral by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Walking Into the Sun by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Now I Know the Difference from Gold and Brass by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

The Love'll Never Sever by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Triumph > Fear by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

A Block Reflected by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Two Blocks of Six by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Do Look Down... by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Cyclone by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Midnight Coward by Neil Ta | I am Bidong, on Flickr

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum which I chanced upon through Goggle. :) There are many nice photos with unique angles here which I hardly see elsewhere.

I'm from Singapore and will be visiting Toronto this week. I love photography (not a pro though) and would certainly wish to capture some beautiful pictures of Toronto.

I did some search and found that Toronto Islands allow one to capture the classic Toronto skyline. The 2 popular ones are Ward and Centre islands. Which one gives a better view of the skyline?

I also read it could get crowded in summer. Is there a long waiting time? I hope to capture some sunset scenes. Which probably means I have to be there like 8 to 9pm? Are there late ferries to the islands and back to the city?

Thank you in advance for any advice and I look forward to visiting your awesome city! :)

We welcome you to Toronto, Phototr.

I'd recommend Centre Island - lots to see and do there and you can walk or cycle to Wards or Hanlan's Point.

Wait times should not be very long on weekdays.

You'll find ferry schedules here: http://www.toronto.ca/parks/island/ferry-schedule.htm

Attachments

• Toronto Ferry Schedule.jpg
    Toronto Ferry Schedule.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:

Back