News   May 03, 2024
 859     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 536     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 263     0 

Toronto skyline

from a couple weeks ago... an evening paddle.

3885734064_37987b7a50_o.jpg

Last edited:
with downtown St Catharines in the foreground... ( this is as close as my 300mm zoom can get and thus the other side of the lake comes through as a monochrome blue, even Royal Bank Plaza)

3936092752_73a6507c77_o.jpg

with downtown St Catharines in the foreground... ( this is as close as my 300mm zoom can get and thus the other side of the lake comes through as a monochrome blue, even Royal Bank Plaza)

Wow! I'm always amazed by these long-distance shots. Eyeballing google maps that must be about 50km?

Redroom,

All your pics are amazing but that last one is simply stunning!!!
It's my new desktop pic. :D:D

Cool skyline comparison from the islands

504619299_bbfeed4868_b.jpg

2 weeks ago

3896039739_c37c85ca05_o.jpg

3896817822_45c8835ef8_o.jpg

3896039897_4e1bbcf50b_o.jpg

All By Jwatson72

And one more cool angle ive never seen before

b7f380.jpg

By bernard-chen

wow all these pics are amazing. The view from St. Catherine's is stunning.

Build Up's pictures of Toronto are actually revealing. I can't believe that the skyline's changed that much in just 11 years. I imagine that it can only keep getting more impressive.

I really hope that the Greenbelt does it's job properly. If Toronto keeps growing at the rate it is (and I don't see why it wouldn't,) I think the city will truly be something. Especially since it seems that this past decade might really be the last decade of massive suburban expansion in the city. I wonder what the next decade will have for the city...

DT: Good Toronto skyline pic from the morning of September 1st!
LI MIKE

Thank you, although nothing compared to the stunning photos above!

Two more posts below with the second photo labeled to show recently completed or under construction projects from my POV. It's a warm, hazy, dull day today so this is not the best shot but I had a few moments to grab a few captures.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

The shot:

Same shot identifying new projects for those not familiar with the area or the vantage point:

September 24th Update (better quality shot):

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

The shot:

Same shot identifying new projects for those not familiar with the area or the vantage point:

Last edited:
great light in the most recent pics! Neat to see MLS peeking through from your angle...

I found this aerial shot on the Redefining First website (the FCP recladding project)

image.jpg

Thats a great photo and one of the only ones ive seen bay adelaide look really tall, slim and really good looking. Btw i missed out on the 70's and 80's (im 18) so i cant wait to see a shiny fcp.

Back