Toronto Sixty Colborne Condos | 82.29m | 25s | Freed | a—A

^ Yeah. I think Freed will get 25 if he's lucky. Still, I'm excited about this! A guy like Freed investing east of Yonge is very positive, and could jump start another neighbourhood boom like he did in King West. This area definitely could use it more.

Wait, paying almost 20 million bucks for the land to build a 25 storey building if he's lucky....is it even profitable, and is this not just a stone's throw away from King and Yonge street:confused: If indeed 25s is the limit, i hope people arent expecting $500 a sq. ft. condo units.

Last edited:
Walked by the lot this morning and these guys sure are moving quick. It's like day 3 of construction and there were close to a dozen guys on site and the base of the sales centre is pretty much done.

Took a pic on my phone, but have no idea on how to share it here as it keeps asking me for the URL of my homepage

Walked by the lot this morning and these guys sure are moving quick. It's like day 3 of construction and there were close to a dozen guys on site and the base of the sales centre is pretty much done.

Took a pic on my phone, but have no idea on how to share it here as it keeps asking me for the URL of my homepage

what !?! a sales centre already ???

Do we even know if this is a sales centre for this particular site? Could it be for another development in the area?

Not much that anyone knows about this one
Hahaha..im starting to think that even DCN is hanging around UT with their info on this one.....with not much

CONDOMINIUM APARTMENT BUILDING
Proj: 9148340-1
Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON
CONTEMPLATED
Church St & Colborne St, M5C 1G3
$25,000,000 est
Note:
This project is very preliminary. Scope of work has not been released. Construction cost has not been released. Further update spring 2012.
Owner will not accept unsolicited phone calls.
Project:..proposed construction of a condominium apartment building.
Development:..New
Category:..Apartment bldgs
http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/...fc86213b2133&projectid=9148340&region=ontario

urbandreamer,
Here's some dirt you seek. Gossip is that Councillor Pam McConnell asked Peter Freed to leave her office during a consultation meeting about this project in December.

Fun times ahead on this one!

I doubt that with Freed Developments, probably had more to do with height...like i said before, they're not looking at going short here.

does this location qualify as being in SLM?

IIRC, of all the recent projects in the SLM area, the maximum height has been 25s.

the only one i can think of that exceeded that has been Spire at 44s (?) located at NW corner Church/Adelaide, but i don't know if that's considered SLM or more financial district.

Last edited:

Back