Toronto Seventy5 Portland | ?m | 11s | Freed | Core Architects

PDI's are starting soon - so occupancy should begin in 4-5 Weeks.. Or even sooner - I can only speak for myself.

PDI's are starting soon - so occupancy should begin in 4-5 Weeks.. Or even sooner - I can only speak for myself.

what floor is your unit on system7? have you been in the building yet?
i helped an overseas friend through a purchase in this building and am interested to see how it turns out.
kind of a surrogate ownership.

First occupancies are scheduled for March 8th - apparently these are on track and on time. The highest floors are currently scheduled to be occupied in June.

I'm on the 4th floor and my PDI is in the middle of March with a scheduled occupancy towards the end of March. The occupancy date can still change - so who knows. I bought almost 3 years ago so waiting a few weeks is either direction is no big deal. I have to say though, pre-construction is not for everyone!

Are they painting all the unfinished concrete? If not, this is sadly an ugly execution of a nice form.

different stroke for different folks as I hope they don't paint the concrete

Seventy5 Portland

Seventy5 Portland sign installed on white granite. Interior lobby has lots of white marble and ALL Philippe Starck lighting. Second floor peep window to elevator shaft, can be seen for 1 floor as it goes up from ground level. Lighting in elevators is a cased yellow. Dark grey hallways with accent lighting (neon yellow), similar to The Hudson NYC. This building is going to be a stunner! PDI's have commenced for lower floors - ETA 2-3 weeks for move-ins.

Attachments

• IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_3013.jpg
    IMG_3013.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_3011.jpg
    IMG_3011.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 388
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Camm. Do you know if the dark grey in the hallways is wallpaper or paint? Do you have any interior photos - would love to see them if you do!

Seventy5 Portland 2

This will be the last of my spy shots of Seventy5 Portland. I will post any updates if I get any. Looking forward to its birth, as I'm sure you are. See you all in a few months. -C

Attachments

• IMG_3033.jpg
    IMG_3033.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_3034.jpg
    IMG_3034.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_3035.jpg
    IMG_3035.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 370
Thanks so much for the inside pics! It's looking good. Definitely can't wait to actually get in there in a couple months!

Got a shot overlooking the Courtyard this morning. The table is made up of crystallized minerals.

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 292

Back