Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Had a good long walk,... more by me

sany1061q.jpg

The ass-end

sany1102.jpg

More pictures edited in today

sany1099.jpg

sany1086.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason, I really like this photo. It's a wall of office towers.

Me too! Really awesome skyline shot there caltrane! The lot you took it from will probably go away very soon! We have way too many open spaces like this in the city! That shot makes me want a tower next to RBC center (where the current Ritz carlton presentation center is!)

Filler up more skyscrapers! I do hope that the developments respect the view of Rogers Centre and Royal York Hotel from Lake Ontario!

Can the Royal York still be seen from the lake?

Me too! Really awesome skyline shot there caltrane! The lot you took it from will probably go away very soon! We have way too many open spaces like this in the city! That shot makes me want a tower next to RBC center (where the current Ritz carlton presentation center is!)

That shot is taken from the rounhouse park, which isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Caltrane, did you go for a ride on one of the little trains?

Ill have to check out the mini trains on my next walkbout through the skydome area.. didnt actually know you could ride the trains there... sounds rather interesting.

^Steveve, I was hoping you would take one of your own from the exact same spot for my collection of your collection... LOL

I looked at the render I did months ago from one of your photographs and I wasn't too far off. I still think the back of the lantern at the top will be filled in soon and it will no longer be transparent, Plus the ribbed section at the top of the zipper will go right to the top. (Just my opinion.)

4323658805_e993eedc38_o.jpg

(My render with original courtesy Steveve )

Back