Toronto Residences at the RCMI Condos | 134.72m | 42s | Tribute | Zeidler

30 December 2013:
vbe9.jpg

8srb.jpg

Jan 31st

Looking east from St Patrick St:

IMG_0249.jpg

The construction elevator/lift on the west side has been removed and glazing been mostly completed.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:
This thing turned out WAY better than I was expecting. Can't believe its been 5 years since I was handling the development application for my studio project in university.

That's the best photo and the nicest angle of RCMI I've seen to date Red Mars, Fantastic! University Ave. is looking fine.

It's a nice looking tower, but they way they "preserved" that heritage building is awkward at best.

This tower has a strikingly thin profile, i like it. On another note, I think mankind went brain-dead in the 70's and 80's. How does a building like the third one from the right get built on University? A gargantuan blank concrete wall facing the avenue. Just mind boggling. The facade facing north actually looks fairly handsome too, what a shame. Lets rip that building out and spin it around.

^^ Don't get too attached, it is about to be bland-ified, get extra floors, covered in glass and called an "Icon"!

Back