Toronto Rêve | ?m | 14s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Thanks Solaris! Interesting - many nice 3-bedroom plans.

Has a price list been released?

apparently if you register with that website they'll send you a price list this week or something ~ I haven't seen anything yet myself

why don't any of the floorplans have their SF listed ???

alot of the plans suck ...
narrow and long units, linear kitchens, bedroom doors opening into LR, 2 bedroom + den units that should only be 2 bed units, 3 bedroom units with 2 mini-bedrooms,

a few of the floorplans that i think are okay:
1D, 1J+D, 1L+T (w/ slight modification),
2B+T, 3C+T, 3D+T, 3E+T (w/ slight modification), 3F (w/ slight modification), 3H+D, 3H1+D

Please start or find a Real Estate thread to discuss units, prices, square footage, etc. for this project. Anyone posting more about that in this thread will get dinged.

What do you guys think Reve compare to Freeds projects located on King street such as Fashion House and 650 King Street. I personally think King street (between Spadina and Bathurst) is more upscale and prosperous over Front Street (Spaidna and Bathurst). Any thoughts ?

See my reponse in the RE thread I started. Move all discussions about purchasing to that thread.
S'Bus

Oct 20

Getting ready to put signs up.

There were a few prospector buyer looking the site and area out.

IMG_oct-20-09-0115.jpg

IMG_oct-20-09-0116.jpg

The first picture above shows well what used to pass as typicall low-rise infill design in the city. So glad this has improved enormously.

^good point. It certainly has a 'star of downtown' quality to it. This area has otherwise been pretty fortunate.

^^^ It's even worse.

I guess the best we can hope for is to surround it with moderately awesome buildings like this and that proposed whale building by Context at the corner...

Outside Design

Very cool design. Love the colour and it looks like it will look great from the north side especially. Unfortunately it looks like they dropped the ball on a lot of the layouts which would be about 100% more important to me if I were buying in the building.

Oct 25

Lots of cars were stopping with people getting out and checking the site and area out in the short time I was there.
IMG_oct-25-09-0394.jpg

IMG_oct-25-09-0395.jpg

Back