Toronto QueenChurch | 185.9m | 57s | Tridel | Kirkor

Permit News:

1695224505704.png

Can't believe that yellow building isn't part of the demo. Seems like such a tight squeeze of a foot print.
Based on the renders it will be part of the podium so just the facade will be kept. Which is good because it is hideous currently.

Based on the renders it will be part of the podium so just the facade will be kept. Which is good because it is hideous currently.

oh okay. Yeah the renderings show the brick as opposed the yellow wood so looks like they're going to fix that part up.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by Centre Court (who seems to be throwing up 252 at Mach 1)

You are.

But doesn't nearly 4 years feel like a very long time?

And it does.

Centre Court operates faster than just about any other major developer in Toronto. A little bit faster than the fast ones, notably faster than the average, and way faster than the pokey ones!

I'm still inclined to think Tridel's schedule has a bit of fat in it here; but at six months tighter, it would still seem slow by Centre Court standards.

Reactions: djb
You are.

And it does.

Centre Court operates faster than just about any other major developer in Toronto. A little bit faster than the fast ones, notably faster than the average, and way faster than the pokey ones!

I'm still inclined to think Tridel's schedule has a bit of fat in it here; but at six months tighter, it would still seem slow by Centre Court standards.
Let's hope they get a move on and can finish it quicker that area is going to look very different over the next few years... especially if 18 Dalhousie materializes.

Back