Toronto Quay West at Tip Top | ?m | 23s | Mattamy Homes | a—A

Dec 12 Visit

IMG_dec-12-09-0129.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0135.jpg

The Baloney handrail that was finished the last I was there is gone.
IMG_dec-12-09-0136.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0138.jpg

Wow thanks for all the pics guys! That's really good progress (considering expected occupancy is Aug/Sep 10, 2 yrs delayed from original estimate). I see they are already on the 17th floor and this project has 22 floors. Any chance this will be completed earlier?

love the modernist design of the lower building especially! The balconies on the north face of the tower seem to be awkward and take away from the otherwise clean lines...

drove by today and snapped a quick pic....looks like one more floor to go!

2u5vt3r.jpg

sry for the crappy pic, took a quick one with my bbry

I like the massing on this project (among other things). Thankfully we did not get a two story podium and another point tower (and ironically, in this area, such massing would be more contextual than in the areas that we are getting 2 story podiums with point towers).

Is that the handle of a forum user?

Heh, that's actually Internet lingo for 'am I right?' It's pretty common, along with a lot of other inane slang, on many forums.

QW is turning out to be a great addition to the area. I love the lowrise portion of the project, it looks like a really nice modern interpretation of the original Tip Top building's style. I wish more of the condos in the area were built as nicely as this one.

Back