Toronto Quartz at Concord CityPlace | 131.97m | 41s | Concord Adex | RAW Design

What building did you take this shot from????

DSCF6167.jpg

The CN Tower.

As an aside, I still think West One / N1 not only have some of the best crowns in the city, but are probably some of the best buildings P+S have ever done. I do love me exposed mechanical systems.

I love the glassed in mechanical penthouses at CityPlace (especially when lit at night). I'd nearly be in favour of a bylaw requiring that always… well, that would be overdoing it… but yes, they work for me.

They've gone through the in-fill down to the bedrock.

I think most of it gets shipped to fill in old gravel pits around the GTA now, but the spit is still taking in some dirt. (correct me if I am wrong)

Thanks for the new angle. I read an interesting piece in the Star yesterday on this developing area. Though I'd love to see it succeed, I'm skeptical it won't turn into a nicer but still plagued St. James place.

Are they planning on putting up a building in the foreground area above or are they going to extend the park? The "park" as they call it is just an open patch of grass...it would be nice if they put in some more trees to give the area a bit more character and life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they planning on putting up a building in the foreground area here or are they going to extend the park? The "park" as they call it is just an open patch of grass...it would be nice if they put in some more trees to give the area a bit more character and life.

Its not just grass! You are forgetting about the concrete and astroturf!

Back