Mississauga PSV 1 and 2 | 144.77m | 48s | Amacon | Turner Fleischer

PSV 1 and 2...there are going to be retail units, about 20 units or so, facing Burnhamthorpe, Confederation and the north side (don't know the name of the road)...construction is supposed to start next year and finish by late 2015.
DSCF6985.jpg

DSCF6982.jpg

DSCF6980.jpg

DSCF6984.jpg

DSCF6983.jpg

According to the new site plan, this project is 48s @ 145M with 7 storey podium + 42s @ 127m with 5 storey podium. There is a 3s townhouse on the west side between the 48's and the 5s podium.

The H holding was removed on Monday at Planning & Development.

Parkside PSV and PSV2 could be starting shortly as they started moving the construction trailers to the vacant land behind phase 1. Some heavy equipment has been brought in as well. A major grocery chain will be going into this phase but don't know which one.

Got a letter from the builder today; A mechanical room has been added on Level 3 to house certain mechanical equipment of the Condominium. Due to mechanical system requirements, the 8th floor will now include a rooftop mechanical penthouse located within the boundaries of PSV and housing mechanical equipment servicing the commercial space component within the PSV project.

I am assuming the podium will now be 8 floors as oppose to 7? Correct me if I'm wrong!

The podium has 7 floors of units and the 8th is a roof. There will be a smaller penthouse on the roof at the 8th floor.

Also, the architect for block 7 is Turner Fleischer, not EI Richmond.

Looks like the shoring is done.....they started excavation at the PSV site today....;)

That's a good question, I need to drop over to amacon's office and see if anything new is on the horizon....

Yes, for sure....don't know what the next highrise will be though...PSV2 is still selling, but they might have another tower 'on deck'...

Back