Toronto Printing Factory Lofts | ?m | 8s | Averton | Montgomery Sisam

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Thanks for the info, folks.

I work at Yonge/St. Clair, so I figure I'd streetcar to Yonge and subway up. Might try Greenleaf's suggestion - could be faster even though I'd have to switch trains.

*sigh* Looking forward to moving, but my days of walking to work will soon be over :(

Just got another delay notice - occupancy moved from Sept. 29th to November 27th. Rather than the "unforseen circumstances" noted in the previous delays, this one specifically mentions the city worker strike.

To the current owners - can anyone confirm the referral bonus??? I'm thinking about purchasing a unit there and would love to share that discount ;)

Please send me a PM with details if you know!

Just got another delay notice - occupancy moved from Sept. 29th to November 27th. Rather than the "unforseen circumstances" noted in the previous delays, this one specifically mentions the city worker strike.

I would like to know what is the relation between contruction delay and city worker strike. I am sorry, but I don't see it.

i too am interested in this development.

i've sent an email to get more information, but if someone who's bought and has information to share (price, layout, etc), please send a PM.

To follow up on discussion from earlier in the thread re. the "single-stud drywall" issue, I emailed the developer who passed on my question to their construction dept. Just got a response:

The STC rating for your unit is 54
Single stud with 2 layers of drywall on both side and type 2 insulation in between.
Hope this helps.

I just started to look for my first home and came across this development.

Anyone have any more information on this referral incentive please PM me. I'm in the very early stages of my search but the layouts look nice.

Any clue how many units are still available?

Also what's the deal with parking and lockers? How much is it?

I plan on visiting the sales centre Saturday but any info would help.

7 November 2009 photo update

dsc00716x.jpg

Beaverbrook is starting to call about scheduling PDIs for the main floor of the conversion portion of the building.

Beaverbrook is starting to call about scheduling PDIs for the main floor of the conversion portion of the building.

Nice. My occupancy is scheduled for Jan 18th... I guess that means if I haven't had a delay notice by Dec. 18th then it's a go. Mind you, I was at the site a couple of weeks ago and it's a mess. Still seems like Jan. is a bit optimistic.

I got curious and dropped by today to see how things were progressing. I counted 15 people on site doing a little bit of everything.

Driveway to parking/southside of the conversion
4160723199_fa5352067c.jpg

Supports in the arches in the front entrance. I couldn't tell if these were temporary or permanent for something else (will they add some kind of glass feature here?)
4160732573_19dabf5dca.jpg

The two shades of balcony glass
4161493428_7bd7a67bb3.jpg

Townhomes on Boston
4161501930_f689b586ab.jpg

4161509980_38e4319318.jpg

Planters in the courtyard
4161516842_ce6fe86e14.jpg

Balcony Dividers
4160767451_5d09e1b3b4.jpg

Cladding on side of conversion
4160764285_6d0b2c8a04.jpg