Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Low quality due to phone camera:

3040955633_1054ac8b51_o.jpg

3041797898_8e0f90b346_o.jpg

3041797956_b4d74d16f3_o.jpg

The cement trucks were here in force today, the last one left at 9:30pm. It seems they are really pushing to get the last few floors done as quickly as possible. They are working on second floor of the set back on the top five floors. The sales office has been re-worked, only showing suites for Success Tower 1. Seems like they want to sell off the last few floors. According to all the little red dots on the wall there doesn't seem to be too many tower suites (level 5 to 37) available.

All info regarding Success Tower II was removed from the sales office?

I guess that's a sign it's been put on hold.

So that's 2 projects and counting now :)

Anyone care to add one more, I won't mention what lol

Michael62's info would be consistent to the what I saw in the recent issue of Condo Guide ... where the Pinnacle advertisement only promotes "Success Tower 1", and "Success 2" is shown as 'coming soon'

to add to the list, technically Tridel also delayed the launch of the next phase in the Scarborough project until early 2009 ... Ventus @ Metrogate

nice pic..the building may not be the greatest architecturally, but it certainly is farking tall!

You know I must say, I didn't like it at first, but since the cladding and windows have gone up, it looks pretty slick. The slender frame also helps it out.

Yeah, it's no shining architectural star, but it is "Handsome." :)

I think it's pretty breathtaking, given the height. Thanks for the updates!

You get a great view of it from the Eastbound Gardiner as you come into downtown. If I wasn't always fighting for my life while driving on the Gardiner I would snap a photo with my phone... :eek:

The height is very impressive for its surroundings. I can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks. I'll have an update of my own for the forum ;)

Back