Toronto Peter and Adelaide | 152.39m | 47s | Graywood | BBB

Lighting fully installed.
IMG_3570.jpeg
IMG_3569.jpeg

Sources have confirmed that Bestco Grocery store will be occupying the 2nd floor, providing much needed full service grocery services to the area.

Congrats to all involved and we welcome them to the neighbourhood!

Sources have confirmed that Bestco Grocery store will be occupying the 2nd floor, providing much needed full service grocery services to the area.

Which sources?

Oh so glad to soon be free from the Independent on Peter. Asian supermarkets tend to fit a lot more in products in small spaces so I have high hopes!

Oh so glad to soon be free from the Independent on Peter. Asian supermarkets tend to fit a lot more in products in small spaces so I have high hopes!

The difference between employing 'Listing Fees' and 'display premiums' and not.

Beyond that, don't forget that most major grocers contract out the bulk of snacks aisle to Frito Lay; and the Pop Aisles to Coke and Pepsi.

So what you see isn't what the customer chooses, but what works for the company who rented the shelf space.

Not a confirmed fact, but for what it’s worth, during my unit PDI the Graywood rep said he heard the retailer’s going to be an Asian grocer that isn’t T&T :) If true then this is a much welcomed addition to the area!

I’ll take a Bestco over another Weston Co
Who knows maybe Loblaws will buy them up too. It's not like the Federal government ever stops any of our big conglomerates from getting even bigger, despite numerous warnings from virtually everyone that they shouldnt.

Not a confirmed fact, but for what it’s worth, during my unit PDI the Graywood rep said he heard the retailer’s going to be an Asian grocer that isn’t T&T :) If true then this is a much welcomed addition to the area!
I heard the same from my PDI guy. I sure hope their source isn't this thread....

Back