Mississauga Park 570 Condos | ?m | 4s | VANDYK | Romanov Romanov

Yup, Wyndham Place in Oakville took Park 570's design and just tweaked it abit. I think Wyndham Place looks nicer, but 1+den's are starting at $340K, whereas 1+den at Park 570 were starting at $210K I believe.

Mississauga-570-Park-570-Lolita-Gardens-Cawthra-Dundas-1.jpg

wyndam-rendering.jpg

i dislike this builder with a passion, lol. They're cheap cheap cheap...they don't always pay their contractors or sales people fairly. Either he finds a way to delay the payment or not pay at all. Sorry, just my little rant about the builder.

i dislike this builder with a passion, lol. They're cheap cheap cheap...they don't always pay their contractors or sales people fairly. Either he finds a way to delay the payment or not pay at all. Sorry, just my little rant about the builder.

That sucks! Are their buildings cheaply constructed, or just how they treat workers? Here's hoping for the latter ;)

I wonder if this means I'm part of the management team?!??! :D:D

Did they asked you for permission to use your photo as well credit you for it?? If not, better complain about it.

I have been asked a number of times for permission to use my photos with credit in the past as well this weekend. In most cases, I have given permission.

I don't like people using my photos on other boards and not crediting me for those photos. The way my photos are being used, the poster is taking credit for the photo in the first place. Have taken a few people and newspapers to task on them.

Did they asked you for permission to use your photo as well credit you for it?? If not, better complain about it.

I have been asked a number of times for permission to use my photos with credit in the past as well this weekend. In most cases, I have given permission.

I don't like people using my photos on other boards and not crediting me for those photos. The way my photos are being used, the poster is taking credit for the photo in the first place. Have taken a few people and newspapers to task on them.

No they didn't ask. Not that I mind or anything - it's just a bit weird! Hahah

I tried to post videos but not sure how ti do it from my phone !
But I put them one YouTube ,you'll find them if you look up park 570

Last edited:

Back