Toronto Palm Condominium Residences | ?m | 23s | Castle Group | HCA

considering there are two ugly buidlings on each side, it will defintely stand out. maybe even a bit too much.

There's an interesting motif on the base reminiscent of curved palm tree trunks! According to the article this is the same company built that Bellair Gardens complex along the DVP. I would give them very high marks indeed for that project. I would think we can likely expect similar finished quality on this building. I would have to agree that one of the big challenges for this tower is how it will fit into its surroundings... unlike the one along the DVP which fits nice and cozy into its surroundings.

This actually looks quite nice, and seems like it'll be a good addition to that area. I'll be interested in seeing just how resort-lifestyle it is in the end; it'd better have some palm trees planted somewhere.

the sale center

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

Wow it amazes that people would chose to live in that location rather than at King and Bathurst or even City Place! That is one ugly, barren looking Soviet-style block of crap. Metal siding, Decaying concrete, wide highways, cancer-causing hydro transmission lines: what an amazing investment and place to call home!

Yes we need infill--but just who are these weirdos that are that desperate to live here?

Wow it amazes that people would chose to live in that location rather than at King and Bathurst or even City Place! That is one ugly, barren looking Soviet-style block of crap. Metal siding, Decaying concrete, wide highways, cancer-causing hydro transmission lines: what an amazing investment and place to call home!

Yes we need infill--but just who are these weirdos that are that desperate to live here?
Those who want to be near enough the city, and have the convenience of the subway, while still being close enough to the 905.
Plus I'm sure some desire to be in the North York Centre area, as odd as that may sound.

I'm guessing price has a fair amount to do with who would live here. At this point anything that fills in the vast empty spaces north of Finch looks good to me...

Go up the subway to its Finch terminus. Get out of the station. Look 360 degrees around you. Get the hint?

Back