Toronto Ontario Square and Canada Square | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

cansqo23.jpg

I take it they'll get to close the lot just to the south, well it's not a lot anymore, this was a big parking lot !

Yes, the area to the south will become "Canada Square"… just like the building at Yonge and Eglinton that houses UrbanToronto World Headquarters!

Yes, the area to the south will become "Canada Square"… just like the building at Yonge and Eglinton that houses UrbanToronto World Headquarters!

It seems idiotic to me that they will be using that name -- it's like calling some other area "Yorkdale".

This hit ground level already and some parts are sticking out and can be seen from the streetcar. Can someone with a view of the place take a pic at some point? :p

So is this topped out now? I guess they just have to waterproof the slab and then backfill and landscape, right?

So backfilling looks more or less complete. A concrete slab has gone down, not connected to either the stairways or ramp access. Any idea what the structure is that they're building on top of the slab?

Wasn't that part of a future phase that wasn't funded yet? I'm a little confused about this project, and how much they're actually going to build right now.

Back