Toronto Ontario Line: Moss Park Station | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | HDR

I don't see concrete as cold and sterile if done right. Look at Washington DC's metro as an example.

View attachment 524797
But then I look at Toronto and I know it cant be done right here:

1701752300278.jpeg

Hopefully the city has a plan to clean out the trash from the area by the time the station is ready.

Hopefully the city has a plan to clean out the trash from the area by the time the station is ready.
The Moss Park area certainly has many challenges including an over abundance of homeless shelters and sub-standard housing but I think you may want to rephrase your comment.

A lot of people in the area aren't simply homeless people. You can interpret my words as you wish but the area does need to be cleaned up at whatever cost.

A lot of people in the area aren't simply homeless people. You can interpret my words as you wish but the area does need to be cleaned up at whatever cost.
It really does need to be cleaned up. It is not a safe area. I've never once thought to go to Moss Park to hang out or go for a walk. I'd rather go elsewhere. And this is my own community. That is sad.
I'm hoping that gentrification will change the area.

Here we go again... /sigh

Would you like crazy crackheads in your neighbourhood? We can send some your way. Don't get me wrong, I see all homeless people as human beings and they should get help but sadly, a lot of them will never actually want to make their lives better so why should we tolerate them making neighbourhoods dangerous and littering them.

Would you like crazy crackheads in your neighbourhood? We can send some your way. Don't get me wrong, I see all homeless people as human beings and they should get help but sadly, a lot of them will never actually want to make their lives better so why should we tolerate them making neighbourhoods dangerous and littering them.
That probably wouldn't make a difference to your plight or my opinion, but sure...go knock yourself out.

Back