Toronto OnePark West | ?m | 13s | Daniels | Core Architects

I heard that they were going to save one of them too, now that I think of it. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Just because a building is "listed" doesn't mean that it will be spared. Look what happened to Bata. This city sucks where built heritage is concerned, especially when it comes to modernist architecture.

May 25

From the TD Centre with Spire on the right.
2525886206_0c074ebe05_b.jpg

From New City Hall.
2525886214_2f672674fe_b.jpg

The window details of some of aA's towers seem to strengthen when viewed from a distance. Their checkerboard Woodsworth Residence, seen from Bay and Bloor, stands out as strongly as the angular Crystal - even though it's well beyond the ROM.

July 17th

Dundas & Parliament Sts.

PICT1706.jpg

Dundas & Sackville (Daniel's, "One Cole")

PICT1705.jpg

PICT1707.jpg

No worries. As a public service, I decided to sign up for TCHC's waiting list. Afterall, someone told me I can get a nice 1 bedroom for a mere $150/month. I simply couldn't resist the opportunity to save money for my V8 Vantage.:)

Me, too: I'm saving for a ZR1. Only $141k. Prices released this week. Maybe I can pay a couple of gangsta-thugs to guard it when I park in my $150/mo air conditioned unit with built in dishwasher.

Will they offer laundry service?

I'm not seeing too many comments ... but this is looking really good to me.

I've seen the plan for phase 1, is there any retail other then sobeys?

Also, is there a plan for phase 2.

From what I've seen so far it has a ton of potential.

Thanks for the update DT. I keep meaning to swing by on the bike but never quite make it.

I think this is another one of those projects that is quietly creeping up on us to surprise us with how well it's turning out. I'm loving everything including the brick, but I really don't like those tucked in balconies in the last photo. For some reason it reminds me too much of that low rent low-rise on the north east corner of Sherbourne and Dundas. This one is way better, but still, that was my first thought.

That tower is already looking awesome.

These really caught my attention on my way out to Gerrard & Broadview to buy some cheap dumplings so I had to stop and grab a couple of photographs. I thought they were looking good too, and the brick looks better in person than in the photographs.

I'm not seeing too many comments ... but this is looking really good to me.

I've seen the plan for phase 1, is there any retail other then sobeys?

Also, is there a plan for phase 2.

From what I've seen so far it has a ton of potential.

There will be a Tim Horton's and RBC. The demolition for phase 2 should begin sometime next year.

Back