Toronto oneeleven Condominiums | 55.47m | 17s | Harhay | Core Architects

The lease for Cooper's Office Furniture is supposed to end at the end of this month, but they could stay an extra month if they really have to.
There were a couple successful sales events just before the holidays, so they should have enough units sold to start construction however the developer has an excellent relationship with their financer so they could even start construction regardless.

Harhay's The Ninety wrapping up, so it looks like the timing is just about right.

Occupancy date is October 2014, but I am estimating that it will be pushed to spring or summer of 2015.

Last edited:
The lease for Cooper's Office Furniture is supposed to end at the end of this month, but they could stay an extra month if they really have to.
There were a couple successful sales events just before the holidays, so they should have enough units sold to start construction however the developer has an excellent relationship with their financer so they could even start construction regardless.

Harhay's The Ninety wrapping up, so it looks like the timing is just about right.

Occupancy date is October 2014, but I am estimating that it will be pushed to spring or summer of 2015.

Thanks for the update Neuhaus! Glad to hear they're moving forward with construction.

Quite excited about this project. I live about 5 minutes away. Any updates??

Did you honestly not see the first post on this page? Here it is again:

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5V 2R1

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 13 206962 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Jul 19, 2013

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Proposal for a new 17 storey mixed use building, comprised of 225 residential units, 1,398 metre square of office uses and 945 metre square of retail space. Included in the proposal are 194 parking spaces to serve the project located in a below grade parking facility, 2 of which would be dedicated for autoshare purposes (see 11-295927 PRZ 00, 01, and 02 ZR

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5V 2R1

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 13 218158 DEM 00 DM Accepted Date: Aug 9, 2013

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Demolition

Description: Proposal to demolish existing 3 storey building (1856.4m2). See related 13-206962 NB.

Big promo of some sort going on here today. Parking lot is full and lots of people in and around. Maybe the last push before construction starts.

Chain link fence is up.

Pic taken Oct 6, 2013

BqKuV5f.jpg

Really glad to see this one under way. It's a good building design, it'll improve the block, and Harhay strike me as quite a good company.

Back