Mississauga One Park Tower | ?m | 38s | Daniels | Kirkor

At the lower level they don't look as though they match the building at all. They look just glued on as an after thought. The four higher up look fine, they also look like they meet the building better. They're nice looking though the finish on them makes them look like cheap plastic Halloween decorations.

The gargoyles look somewhat better than I expected and they didn't use green glass like in the rendering, but the building is still crap.

The Capital was the opposite; it turned out worse than the renderings suggested.

That looks pretty silly and cheesy... a complete mismatch. They should have used modern stylised gargoyles.

That looks pretty silly and cheesy... a complete mismatch. They should have used modern stylised gargoyles.

Or better yet, not used gargoyles at all. :rolleyes:

Or even better yet, stop living in the past and build a modern tower.

Is there really such thing as modern gargoyles anyways?

945.jpg

Maybe we should tear down every building with gargoyles...as long as they exist, how can we live in the present?

Those gargoyles look absolutely ridiculous. I didn't care for the roof, but the gargoyles turn the tower into a total joke.

945.jpg

Maybe we should tear down every building with gargoyles...as long as they exist, how can we live in the present?

Obviously I wasn't talking about the gargoyles when I said "modern tower." Otherwise, there would be no need for the first sentence in my post, which already explicitly mentioned the gargoyles.

And besides, the Skydome is not a tower in the first place.

Maybe they will fade a bit in the sun? Hopefully a lot?

PS. Did anyone else notice the lights facing the gargoyles? It looks like they will be lit up at night.

Back