Oakville Oakhill Rentals | 34.35m | 10s | Starlight | RAW Design

Today
PXL_20220810_185108773.jpg

Thanks @Ottawan . I never liked my old handle and never expected to really use. I started posting a lot and then became known by it so I thought it was too hard to change.

I'm really enjoying the drone photography and hope we continue to have good weather this fall so i can keep shooting and sharing!

Thanks @Ottawan . I never liked my old handle and never expected to really use. I started posting a lot and then became known by it so I thought it was too hard to change.

Yeah, I empathize because it's similar to how I feel about my handle. I actually moved to Toronto exactly 10 years ago next month. Ottawan was just an expedient when I joined UT because I used that previously on Skyscraperpage. Maybe I'll follow your example and change mine soon...

It compliments the older architecture really well. It's clean and modern, but not so much that it makes the older building look awful in comparison. It's simple and inexpensive but still looks great.

I think the old building should eventually get a repaint to match the newer building a bit more. Would probably be a decent return on investment as well

It compliments the older architecture really well. It's clean and modern, but not so much that it makes the older building look awful in comparison. It's simple and inexpensive but still looks great.

I think the old building should eventually get a repaint to match the newer building a bit more. Would probably be a decent return on investment as well
That building already got a facelift. Check out Google maps, and compare that building in 2011 to 2014. Similar facelift to what a lot of the older rental buildings are getting. Tinted balconies, two tone colour scheme.

We are compiling this year's end-of-year poll and would appreciate an up to date photo showing the front exterior the project. If anybody's swinging by the site, please pop a couple shots for us!

Back