1K     6 
News   May 29, 2024
 2.4K     7 
News   May 29, 2024
 534     0 

Toronto non-mall retail (Odds & Ends)

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Dining in the dark restaurant O Noir will be opening at Church & Charles under the Town Inn. You access it down that big flight of stairs at the corner. Nice to see that space finally taken. June 24 is opening day.

As mentioned earlier in the year, Tim Horton's is hooking up with U.S. ice cream chain Cold Stone Creamery and converting some of their stores to accomodate both chains. One of the first conversions will be the Tim Horton's on Bay just south of Bloor.

Any word on the other Tim's locations - I understand the other markets are Mississauga, Hamilton, Oakville & Pickering. They've announced a total of 6 locations in 5 markets in the GTA.

Any word on the other Tim's locations - I understand the other markets are Mississauga, Hamilton, Oakville & Pickering. They've announced a total of 6 locations in 5 markets in the GTA.

I am interested which store in Mississauga will have it. I haven't been able to find out yet.

I am interested which store in Mississauga will have it. I haven't been able to find out yet.

I have been told that Cold Stone Creamery is open at Tim Hortons in Clarkson Village - 1785 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.

Edit: I called them up and confirmed they are open now.

Last edited:
I have been told that Cold Stone Creamery is open at Tim Hortons in Clarkson Village - 1785 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.

Edit: I called them up and confirmed they are open now.

Lame. Could they not have made it a more central store in the city. I am not that curious to go all the way down there to try it haha. It's just ice cream.

Lame. Could they not have made it a more central store in the city. I am not that curious to go all the way down there to try it haha. It's just ice cream.

Haha I was going to say the same thing. I'm in North Mississauga, so that's WAY too out of the way for me :)

(although I've been known to drive to Clarkson GO to attend TFC games :))

Excited about the new Cora's at Yonge & Carlton though!

A Cold Stone Creamery opened in the Tim's at Danforth and Logan this weekend (Friday to be precise). Stopped by earlier today. The service is still a bit chaotic (mainly because it isn't obvious to customers that there are supposed to be separate line-ups for the ice cream and the rest of Tim's offerings), but I brought home a small tub of the Cake Batter ice cream. It was fantastic. Did not try any of their fixings.

Back