Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

Scaled Model

thanks to ProjectEnd's leads to MBA Models

the second image below illustrates nicely the future of the Fort York Neighbourhood ~ :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

or it could ALSO be an pre-dominantly owner occupied buildings to exclude those who can not afford vehicle ownership (I'm not referring to those who CHOOSE not to own a car)

LOL :D

I don't think you can go too wrong this close to the downtown core. Technically, this is still downtown and the lake views add to the appeal.

On the other hand, some of these projects dispersed throughout the inner suburbs will likely end up as dead investments. Solaris would be on top of the list if it wasn't for Tridel. Although Tridel may not be enough especially if the other phases take a whole lot of time to complete.

I definitely agree that Solaris is intended to be a car oriented development ... but I take no issue with that ~ I would take that over the transit friendly Scarborough Town Centre area without a doubt ... that has proven to be mostly investor-rental oriented units ~ no thank you

now ... back to Neptune ! great lake views, nice curved curtain walls, etc ... :)

drum118;293903Getting ready to start tower 2 [IMG said:
http://davidfisher.biz/photo/2009/july/2009_07_18/IMG_july-18-09-0070.jpg[/IMG]

Passed there today and noticed that the crane is up for the 2nd phase.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also noticed today that they have started work on phase2.

Does anyone know when were they actually supposed to start? This will give an idea as to how delayed they could be.

great shots Marcanadian ... the second image is amzaing ~ thanks for sharing

This evening:

3843624907_06252a08b2_o.jpg

Okay, let me get this straight, as this neighbourhood never fails to screw me up. This is Neptune Phase 2, with Phase 1 in the background? If so, how come it isn't 15s as indicated in the thread title?

The 15 storey building under construction is Neptune phase 1. Phase 2 will be directly to the north, where the crane is on the right side of the above photo. In the background is Waterparkcity.

The 15 storey building under construction is Neptune phase 1. Phase 2 will be directly to the north, where the crane is on the right side of the above photo. In the background is Waterparkcity.

Thanks for the info. However, if I am counting right, the 15s building under construction is already on the 16th floor.

Back