Toronto MYC Merton Yonge Condominiums | ?m | 24s | Cresford | a—A

I drove by Merton/Yonge today and I noticed workers putting up a billboard with the pic of the new Cresford development...It
looks like Casa...but a smaller baby version !

I was waiting for this relaunch as I noticed they recently repainted the hoarding around the site - it's now an eye-catching mauve ;P

It looks like Casa...but a smaller baby version !

I looks nothing like Casa... but still a handsome building.

Doesn't look like anything's been changed with this project other than the branding, slightly.

8926895.jpg

^From today's Globe and Mail

Renderings

The relaunch brochure for MYC condo has been released ... seems like the building design and suite layouts have remain completely unchanged from the previous proposal ... this is simply a second try ~

http://www.bakerrealtypartners.com/myccondos/downloads.htm

The renderings again ~

Northwest + Southeast Elevations
Click to Enlarge

The Lobby

The Courtyard - this component I like

Aside from its cap at the top, I think i like it more than Casa even, if we are making that comparison. Especially if it has those jutting balconies.

When I was walking home today I noticed that the new presentation center currently being setup at the corner of Yonge and Hillsdale.

I was speaking to someone that worked with Cresford and they said that, other than for economic reasons, they also stopped because Cresford was having a legal dispute with a partner. Cresford now owns the site fully.

Attachments

• myccondos.jpg
    myccondos.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 254
I see a new crane about where this site is on the skyline and wonder, after reading the condo guide ad stating it's 75% sold and is starting construction soon--is the sales centre being demolished today?

Nope, sales centre is off site and no crane on site.

I see a crane maybe west of Yonge & Eglinton?

You are both seeing the one at avenue rd and eglinton. It is for some small townhomes I believe or a small low rise... Its a tall crane though for a small building.

Back