Toronto Musée Condos | 53.95m | 17s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,026
They're on the small side. I just hate this project. How does this get built in this area? Plaza needs to just stop working with this stucco type material. It's terrible.

This building looks like absolute garbage. As someone who lives just west of Bathurst in this area (and will be getting married at St. Mary's church in the not too distant future) I am SO happy that we have 111 Bathurst to block our view of this heap of trash. If it already looks this bad, what is it going to look like in 5 or 10 years?

Really hope someone from Plaza/Quadrangle reads this forum!

The black cladding will radiate so much heat in the summertime, so many of those balconies wouldn't be that pleasant to be on in hot weather.

The black precast will eventually be power washed, which hopefully will improve its appearance. There is supposedly an aggregate mixed into the black precast that will make it sparkle in certain light.

Last edited:
In the rendering it appeared to be more of a soft grey. I also hope someone from Plaza is following this thread. A dark grey and an off white is a much better combination see: B. streets Condo. The amount of black coupled with the white is too stark.

I can't figure out where the parking entrance is for Musee and OneEleven. Any idea?

Just needs a coat of paint and it'll look fine. I don't know if that will happen or not but, this building isn't complete.

Musée and friend, as seen from Bathurst Street on the 24th:

DSC01633.jpg
DSC01634.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01633.jpg
    DSC01633.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 829
  • DSC01634.jpg
    DSC01634.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 885

Back