Toronto Mirvish Village (Honest Ed's Redevelopment) | 85.04m | 26s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

I was down here today, poking around..........rumours have the supermarket aiming for an April opening. I had a look at the space, there's very little fit out started or done beyond some drywalling......

I would suggest that timeline is optimistic, but maybe, maybe, late April could be do-able, if they have crews in next week and move at a pretty much all-out pace. They would likely have to train staff at their other stores to meet that timeline. We shall see.

mirvish-036.jpg

mirvish-037.jpg

mirvish-038.jpg

mirvish-039.jpg

It is so annoying when people do this with words. There are several options, but this ain't it.

Successful, Experiential, Innovative, Collaborative
Succeed, Experience, Innovate, Collaborate
etc.

It's like that Lavish & Squalor place on Queen W. Clearly it should be Lavish & Squalid!

Last edited:
RBC? Please let it be RBC...

...not that I'm big fan of them outside of being my bank to got to. Just they've been moving all their presence from The Annex and adjacent areas in recent years. So I'd be happy that I don't have to hop on the TTC to have to get to one. >.<

RBC? Please let it be RBC...

...not that I'm big fan of them outside of being my bank to got to. Just they've been moving all their presence from The Annex and adjacent areas in recent years. So I'd be happy that I don't have to hop on the TTC to have to get to one. >.<
Scotiabank, RBC, or CIBC could be other future banks within that area.

Back