Toronto Massey Tower Condos | 206.95m | 60s | MOD Developments | Hariri Pontarini

The smallest unit according the floor plan is the Junior 1 bedroom, Unit 13, 378 square feet. facing North.. Personally, i think it's a good layout and will be an attractive buy..

Thnx for the info and welcome to the forum

I love the 'capsule-ness' of it all. I can't wait to see renders of the lobby - I trust David will give us something special there. There looks to be something like glass in between the two heritage buildings and some sort of Apple store-like cube would be a cool way to bridge the space (though it would be cut short of 205 Yonge).

Like - though the ground/podium look a bit awkward beside the heritage structures. Have to see a ground level rendering to really judge.

Not sure if it is intentional - but the towers definitely share design elements w 1 Dundas/Eaton Centre.

AoD

Last edited:
Like - though the ground/podium look a bit awkward beside the heritage structures. Have to see a gound level rendering to really judge.

Not sure if it is intentional - but the towers definitely share design elements w 1 Yonge/Eaton Centre.

AoD

I was thinking the same thing. This should contrast nicely with 250 Yonge across the street.

Looks pretty cool from that angle.

The podium windows look kind of like a barcode - a "wink" to the retail on Yonge?

Well, credit for not being another green-glass box, but I really don't care for this design -- the curved corners and use of white seems very late '70s to me, and recalls the downtown Holiday Inn. I suppose that it will also echo the neighbouring office tower of the Eaton Centre, but I'm not sure that's a good thing.

It seems rather uninspired to me, and very much looking to the past.

I like it too. The curved corners are very retro and will provide a great compliment to the Eaton Centre towers. Looking forward to more detailed renderings.

That can't be a real render ...

first reaction ... First Canadian Place

Back