Toronto Malibu Harbourfront Condo | ?m | 32s | Malibu Investments | P + S / IBI

Shot Oct 21-07

1683243762_a69d6908f6_b.jpg

1683239052_4f7dc9c992_b.jpg

1683233142_feacbb9c0a_b.jpg

1682369921_09a6fec79e_b.jpg

Nice pictures drum118.

This is proof you don't need a high end building in order to have decent architecture. Correct me if I'm wrong but Malibu was one of the cheaper per sq ft condos to hit the market in a while?

Stunning Gas (station)! btw, wonder how much longer ESSO will be there--looks out of place. They need to narrow this street and put on street parking. Overall, Malibu is showing its age as an early 2000 era design. I hate these buildings constructed around that area--mediocre entry to the city which leaves visitors unimpressed. End of Rant.

I can't see them giving up any lanes on Lake Shore for parking. The road carries too much traffic for that.

it makes a great impact from that section of lower Bathurst as you come around the curve from the lakeshore! And yep this was indeed one of the most affordable projects in all of downtown. I know the cheapest units were advertised for around $159k... surprising considering the views from here. One day this might be my ticket into the Downtown condo market....

it makes a great impact from that section of lower Bathurst as you come around the curve from the lakeshore! And yep this was indeed one of the most affordable projects in all of downtown. I know the cheapest units were advertised for around $159k... surprising considering the views from here. One day this might be my ticket into the Downtown condo market....

What size unit would that $159K get you? Its funny because at 1BE, $159 wouldn't even get you the downstairs janitor's closet.

What size unit would that $159K get you? Its funny because at 1BE, $159 wouldn't even get you the downstairs janitor's closet.

I think I remember seeing floor plans with units around 450 sq ft, but most condo towers going up downtown have units of this size. People that bought here will be laughing when they go to sell in a few years once the area has gone through the full face lift that has just started.

The Met Condos and Malibu renderings are different. But when we get those under-construction photos, especially as the glass is installed, they look more alike than different. Page + Steele obviously have a signature look at the detailing level. I am a fan of The Met Condos and I am becoming a fan of Malibu.

.​

Back