Toronto Malibu Harbourfront Condo | ?m | 32s | Malibu Investments | P + S / IBI

Good thing Neptune, two West Harbour City towers and podiums, and a future WHC phase 3 will fill the void soon enough

Plazacorp has also aquired a site for ~4 buildings across the Gardiner in Liberty Village - this entire area is going to continue to grow rapidly for the next few years.

Malibu Progress Aug 17, 2007

I'm lovin' everything about this building. This new condo strip across from Tip Top Lofts will be a great addition. (Just wish the city would bury all of those overhead wires!)

malibu1.jpg

malibu2.jpg

malibu3.jpg

malibu4.jpg

malibu5.jpg

malibu6.jpg

malibu7.jpg

malibu8.jpg

malibu9.jpg

malibu10.jpg

I love Malibu... I'm really impressed. It's nice and simple, but attractive. It does remind me a bit of Waterpark City, which is quite the compliment I'd say.

It's been fun watching this one slowly rise, and it is turning out better than expected. It mixes in quite nicely with with the empty warehouse on the other side of Bathurst.

In a few years that strip of Fleet street will be lined with highrises.

It is rather handsome, isn't it? I am pleasantly surprised by the pre-cast on the base; much better than the usual oatmeal color.

Thanks for the update.

m16.jpg

Those trees are absolutely pathetic. The city should run an adopt a tree program or something so they get watered sometimes.

No, not SJT, but another ultra-bland entry-level specuvestor-driven future rental building for sure. This stuff was marketed all over the middle east to buyer syndicates. Not exactly the makings of a stable neighborhood in my opinion.

Back