Toronto M2M Condos | 129.9m | 40s | Aoyuan | Wallman Architects

Transitioning - such that the character of the built form doesn't change too abruptly from high-rises to 1-2s single detached homes.

Did anyone notice the Woonerfs? Nice touch!

AoD

^^ I did a google search of the project and that link came up however it was dated April 2008. Perhaps that was the plan that was presented and sent to be revised in June 2008 as had been stated on the first page.

agh and I got my hopes up for this.. I really want it to happen. The owners are probably waiting for the subway extension to get funding though, they could build a direct connection to the Drewry stop.

Something tells me john Filion needs to get his head straight about actually allowing developments in his ward. The stuff along Sheppard is exactly what we need to stop subsidizing Sheppard so much.

Something tells me john Filion needs to get his head straight about actually allowing developments in his ward. The stuff along Sheppard is exactly what we need to stop subsidizing Sheppard so much.

This development is on Cummer, north of Finch. It is not near Sheppard.

This proposal is just what this stretch needs, its hard to believe the city didn't attempt work with the developers here ..

I was wondering what had happened to this development proposal. My parents live on Averill Cres. and will be affected by the construction here when this starts for many years.

This should be approved and with huge support, this area of Yonge could use a lot of intensification.

Back