Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

reported at UT forumer buzzbuzzhome's website, the 2nd tower will be the Limelight North Tower.....

2010_10_27_04_47_25_limelight_north.png

Limelight Phase 1 and 2 new rendering.

Limelight12.jpg

Does anyone know if the light from the roof will be from both towers?

Last edited:
Limelight Phase 1 and 2 new rendering.

Limelight12.jpg

Does anyone know if the light from the roof will be from both towers?

I would imagine that it probably is for both buildings as per artist renderings.

I wonder if the building of both towers will be concurrent.

and that would be a problem because ... ?? someone's on the discrimination mode I see ~

Actually, I was wondering how one can come up with such a conclusion.

It's in a high profile area, by a reputable builder and at (I'm guessing) a decent price. That would mean just about anyone who's looking for a Condo would want one? :confused:

He means it's another HD condo...well not quite, but rather cheap and tacky. It's Daniels after all.

MCC, like all new suburban areas, is understandably crawling with newer Canadians. Nothing discriminatory about that statement, just the way it is--look at the city of Toronto for example, and you see a similar pattern going back centuries.... Look at the types buying presale here, what agent groups dominate, etc.

The only discrimination going on? Daniels, imo, likes to market to new Canadians. Look at their First Home model, it's really designed to sucker in newcomers into buying a home.

PC, otoh, is probably a different buyer....

Last edited:
I would not say that Daniels is very much different from other developers (I leave next door in Chicago) - overall quality is ok and warranty office fixes problems quickly.
Yes they are saving money in some pathetic way (by installing 7$ interior lights in 300,000 + unit or by installing cheap faucets (same case in most buildings) - not a problem for me i replaced everything anyways but it does not look good. "Chicago" building is definitely not a luxury but pretty decent (not cheap and tacky). Additional plus - you do not have to wait completion forever.

I forget - I am "new" canadian - just 5 years in the country and maybe not up to "high Canadian standards of leaving" so my opinion cam be biased

Some images of interest on Limelight ~

home_render2.jpg

limelight_siteplan2.jpg

citycentre_sitemap2.jpg

Lobby for Limelight 1+2 respectively
limelight_lobby.jpg
limelight_lobby2.jpg

Limelight's Club Radiance
clubart1.jpg

clubart2.jpg

Last edited:
I would imagine that it probably is for both buildings as per artist renderings.

I wonder if the building of both towers will be concurrent.

First tower's occupancy commences in July 2012 and second tower's occupancy commences in October 2012.
Sounds like they will be built about the same time.

Back