Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

Thank you for clarifying that! I just assumed it was Emerald City because it's right across from Fairview Mall and located right where I thought the complex would be built.

December 18 2009 update

Legacy (phase 1) tower - working on 4th floor
Click to Enlarge

Legacy (phase 1) podium - roof slab being poured

Dec 23 Visit

IMG_dec-23-09-0101.jpg

IMG_dec-23-09-0102.jpg

IMG_dec-23-09-0105.jpg

IMG_dec-23-09-0106.jpg

Fantastic Pics drum118, as always !! seems like they are bringing Legacy up at quite an amazing speed !!!

Thanks for the pictures, everyone. I really appreciate how this one addresses the street and is set back an appropriate distance. Far too many of the recent projects along Sheppard have been removed from the 'avenue'. Hopefully the eastern portion won't repeat the mistakes from the other side of the 404 (although a lot of that is change too).

Just noticed this. What are those cubes on the roof of the podium tower?

probably rooftop mechanical units + elevator shafts ... may also be stairs exit to the roof?

Legacy - any calls for upgrade?

Have any Legacy at Heron hills owners have yet received a call from Monarch to custom their condo designs or finalize the upgrade ? Just curious if any one has selected any upgrades or if any recommendations please share :)

Based on the construction progress so far, what do you think the chances are that Legacy will be complete by the end of the year (specifically the Tower)?

I've heard that construction generally advances quickly once the building is above ground - but it also seems like they have a long way to go.

Maybe I'm just overly anxious - but when do you all expect Legacy to be ready for move-ins?

Back