Mississauga Lakeview Village | ?m | ?s | Argo Developments | Sasaki

Piles going in on the Eastern edge of the site.

DJI_20240317180535_0455_D.jpg

DJI_20240317181935_0478_D.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_20240317181817_0476_D.jpg
    DJI_20240317181817_0476_D.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 8
^^^^ I'm fine w/replacing townhomes w/midrise etc; but I really wish there was swapping on where the highest density goes.

To me, the highest density should be closest to transit and shopping, which is Lakeshore, rather than lakeside.

From a business point of view, if you progress height upwards from the lake, more people have lake views as well, which is $$$

This would be a great terminus for Line 2. Extend underneath Sherway Gardens, under Browns Line with a stop at Horner, then Long Branch, then into here.

I know this technically isn't the right place for this but it's not worthy of its own thread because it's just a personal pipe dream lol.

This would be a great terminus for Line 2. Extend underneath Sherway Gardens, under Browns Line with a stop at Horner, then Long Branch, then into here.

I know this technically isn't the right place for this but it's not worthy of its own thread because it's just a personal pipe dream lol.
That sounds like a good idea! Mississauga needs more high order transit going into Toronto as well as its other neighbours.

Back