News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 349     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 910     1 

Toronto is one of the loneliest places in Canada

I agree, being an introvert myself, that working at home is a godsend. I am perfectly happy despite having no kids yet, but I still have my dog and my wife with me. I am also a member of a church, but not very active at that. For me, being lonely does not depend on the country or community but on the individual. For those who don’t attend church, unmarried and don’t have a dog can still find happiness in things that matter to them or are passionate about whether career, family, fitness or volunteer activities. It is important to support one another, even introverts need support sometimes.
I think similarly. A big preventor for my loneliness is that I can switch on my extrovert when I want to. It's akin to keeping balance in a nuclear reactor, where you use the control rods to moderate (increase) or absorb (decrease) reactivity in the core. So, if I'm feeling lonely, I bust out a little, meet my hobby clubs for breakfast or go to church. If I'm feeling solitary, I shut out most everyone, go into the workshop and build my ship, check it out at https://modelshipworld.com/topic/30...eller-1150-kit-bashing-the-heller-le-superbe/

One of the benefits of the pandemic was the excuse to sever or redefine many relationships.

I think similarly. A big preventor for my loneliness is that I can switch on my extrovert when I want to. It's akin to keeping balance in a nuclear reactor, where you use the control rods to moderate (increase) or absorb (decrease) reactivity in the core. So, if I'm feeling lonely, I bust out a little, meet my hobby clubs for breakfast or go to church. If I'm feeling solitary, I shut out most everyone, go into the workshop and build my ship, check it out at https://modelshipworld.com/topic/30...eller-1150-kit-bashing-the-heller-le-superbe/

One of the benefits of the pandemic was the excuse to sever or redefine many relationships.
Great work on the boat! That's an excellent example of a meticulously researched and documented model ship building project.

Back