327     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 355     0 

Toronto International Film Festival

• Thread starter Toronto International Film Festival
  • Start date
T

Toronto International Film Festival

hey guys:) ! Does anyone know where I can find red carpet with all the celebrities tommorow night (Friday 8th) ?

Roy Thomson Hall. The galas are held each night usually for shows starting at 6:30 and 9:30.

The celebrities show up for this (usually the stars of the film premering); red carpet et al.

Also try the Elgin - there's usually a high star quotient for the Visa Screening room (Laura Linney, Gael Garica Bernal, Frank Gehrey, Liza Minnelli, Katie Holms (pre marriage to that crazy cult guy), Robert Downey Junior, Topher Grace, but I've also seen stars at Ryerson (Sean Penn, Claire Danes, Never Say Neve Campbell), Bader (Laura Linney, Jeff Daniels), the ROM, the Paramount (plus - Ebert in the lobby), and every other venue.

Then there are the parties - their are parties pretty much every night at Rosewater, Crush, Lobby, Bistro. Or you could just stake out the entrances at the Four Season, Sutton Place, Windsor Arms, and the Bloor Street Intercontinental.

Just remember, most of the stars will be gone by Wednesday.

Someone I work with once saw Craig Russell naked in a hotel sauna.

Quit drinking? I would think that would cause one to take up drinking.

My co-worker's only comment was that couldn't figure out where Russell managed to tuck away something that large when he was in a dress.

060908_baron_cohen_300.jpg

Ha! Make Borat your friend on myspace...

www.myspace.com/borat

Back