Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

There's no escaping the extra narrow sidewalk here. Luckily Temperance is a side street alley and not that important for pedestrian traffic or anything.

Just to confirm, the 100 Adelaide tower does not include the parking garage west of INDX.

That's disappointing. But I guess one can look at the bright side by imagining the site's future potential. You know, unless the city stops it since it may shadow NPS...

It would be crazy if it included it ... it'd be one city block wide !. But it does include the surface parking lot beside the existing office tower.

So 2 surface parking lots down with this ! Any left in the core ?

It doesn't include it, its very clear in the pictures on Oxford's site btw, look how much it extends past the current building, maybe 5/10m, the rest of that site only.

Anyway, that's a good thing ! While I do like FCP, its like a tower in the park equivalent for office space ; ) where the park is a 2-5 story commercial. I'd rather that parking garage see a new development.

My interpretation is totally different than yours. It's clearly evident the parkade is included. The new tower is twice the size of the currrent building and has a three storey podium extending right to the Federal Building. See the video in my link.

Watched it again, I do see where your looking at, I think I was referring too the other side of the site.

But the building it self ends on the current site, it looks like there is a square just to the right, that looks as if they're replaced the parking garage, but I wonder if its just being reclad, or its just for the render.

The box looks to match the parking garage exactly size wise.

Actually, that rendering on the big blocks page does make it look to me that the garage will disappear under the footprint of the podium, so I stand corrected.

There are no longer any parking lots bounded by the area front to queen and Yonge to university.

Here's a theme song for the reckless developers of Toronto's past: "demo a heritage building and put up a parking lot...then 30 years later, sell it for way more than you bought"

Back