Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

I'm really hoping for a substantial office component in this site. If I recall correctly, both Peter Street Condos and Karma include a couple office floors, so it wouldn't be unheard of for CentreCourt.

Looks like the site plan here is already approved.... and here we thought we're getting some office floors.:confused:

66 TEMPERANCE ST
Site Plan Approval 12 115522 STE 28 SA Ward 28
- Tor & E.York Feb 1, 2012 --- --- --- ---
To construct a 53-storey mixed-use building complete ground floor retail, 784 residential dwelling units and, 100 below-grade parking spaces

Last edited:
how big are the units going to be!? 784 units... thats 14 units a floor.. a lot compared to the size of the site.

Last edited:
how big are the units going to be!? 784 units... thats 14 units a floor.. a lot compared to the size of the site.

Yeah i know, i dont get it... unless more than half are studio and 1-bedrooms:confused:

Here is a comparison to 10 York which is approx. the same lot size but the build is 22 floors taller

75 storey mixed use building with retail at grade and 783 residential units - 5 level below ground parking and 2 levels above - 33 parking spaces in total,

Yeah, those signs indicate that this is likely to be mostly an investor-fueled venture. According to BuzzBuzzHome, prices will start in the mid-$200,000's. Dirt cheap for a prime downtown/financial district location. In this case, I can understand why they went with Page+Steele.

Wasn't the previous proposal for this site (Canada Tower) also designed by Page & Steele? I'm hoping that the new design will be substantially different than the old one. What a pile of schlock that was.

Back