Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

thx Redroom, I've been lucky enough to be downtown a bit lately - never know what to shoot, there's so much going on....:)

nice... I've been shutout since Sept as far as shooting photos in the city. But its amazing how fast you can eat up a whole day trying to hit the various construction projects on foot. I dont know how some guys manage to do it multiple times a week. (my biography should be entitled "Memoirs of a lazy photographer")

I'll say it again, in case anyone missed it the first time, Four Seasons is absolutely gorgeous. Wow! Thanks for the great pics, yyzer.

For some reason this project hadn't really captured my attention yet until I drove east on the Gardiner this week and saw it from down there. WOW!!!! This really is going to be a game changer for the area. I would love to see a picture from the Gardiner if someone has one.

Here's to Redroom Studios :)
20110304065.jpg

20110304069.jpg

20110304070.jpg

JasonZed, great pics as always! thanks for the acknowledgement in post #2031 above. I do like those views across Humber Bay, but I enjoy the ones from the streets of Yorkville even more! Cant wait for some warmer weather so I can start contributing again...

Back